Proxy Website Creation 101
Learn How To Anonymously Surf The Net, Stay Under The Radar & Protect Your Privacy While Creating A Proxy Website And Flipping It A For Profit!
Introducing Proxy Website Creation 101 - This book will teach you everything you need to know about setting up a proxy website:
1) What is a proxy website?
Not too many people even know that such a thing exists. But once you learn how to set up this type of anonymous website, you can use it for your beneift or allow others to benefit from this type of service as well. A proxy website is an anonymous website that will allow you to gain access to sites that may be blocked from work, school or other public places.
2) How can I get the proxy website to work for me?
If you know how to set up a proxy website, which you will learn when you read this book, you can use it for yourself or you can give access to the website to those who are friends, relatives or even paid subscribers. You can have a proxy website for yourself as well as one for business. There is no limit as to how you can make this type of technology work for you.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
* Introduction to Proxy Sites
* The Basics of Proxy Sites
* Putting It All Together
* Monetizing Your Proxy Site
* File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
* Marketing Your Proxy Site
* Flipping and Selling your Proxy Site
* And So Much MORE!
- Submitted On:
- 18 Mar 2010
- File Size:
- 1,175.99 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights