Productivity For Procrastinators
Productivity is often a misunderstood concept. Most people believe that in order to be productive, they have to work harder and longer.
However, productivity isn't about accomplishing more, but instead about investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add value to your life, relationships, and career.
The only way you’re going to change and improve your productivity is if you take the necessary steps to eliminate the reasons why you may be suffering from a lack of productivity.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- Discover powerful techniques for putting an end to your habit of procrastination.
- Learn how to plan and define your goals so that you can get more done in less time.
- Discover the number one way to create to-do lists so that you can improve your productivity dramatically.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions that keep you from getting more done in less time.
- Discover the secrets to saying ‘no’ so that you can improve your productivity and get more done.
- Learn how to divide, prioritize, and delegate your tasks for optimal productivity.
- Figure out why it is essential to develop the right habits to improve productivity.
- Learn how to improve your time management skills and become a master of productivity.
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 10 Jan 2019
- File Size:
- 53,64 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights