Product Creation Madness
With all of the Changes in the Publishing Industry Over the Last Decade, Becoming a Published Author and Making Significant Money Doing So is Now Possible for Anyone Who Wants to Create Their Own eBook!
While getting published was once a difficult task, it is now almost as easy as getting into your car and driving to work. The publisher as middleman is no longer a necessary component because of advancing technology and the acceptance of eBooks as products that you can create and design rather easily on your own computer.
And over one third of Americans own an eBook reading device or tablet with those numbers continuing to grow annually. The reading of print books is declining in favor of the eBook.
Because of this, there is now a growing market for eBooks allowing you to place your thoughts, ideas, knowledge, experience or expertise into product form at minimal cost, resulting in a high probability of a significant cash return on a minimal investment of your time.
Another great thing about the eBook product is that once it is created and placed into proper format, the income just keeps coming without the need to reprint or invest in the production of more product. With each eBook you get out there available for purchase through the proper channels, you place into motion a source of perpetual income for as long as eBooks are the norm in our society. It doesn't get any better than that.
Product Creation Madness is not only a simple manual about effectively creating your eBook product; it also offers critical information on how to successfully outsource its development if you choose to pursue that option.
We will instruct you on the pertinent info you need to know, and the steps you need to take, in order to get your eBook idea into the marketplace and start generating income!
With our Product Creation Madness eBook, You Will Learn:
- The most important part of writing an eBook as a product
- Strategically crafting your eBook for your target market
- Designing your table of contents correctly
- The benefits of outsourcing versus writing it yourself
- Proper methodology for outsourcing your eBook
- Business relationships with people you hire to create your eBook
- And much, much more ..
- Submitted On:
- 18 Feb 2014
- File Size:
- 3,175.71 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights