Discover How to Convince Your Readers and Boost Your Conversions!
Being a great copywriter is almost like having a secret super power. As a copywriter, you will be tasked with filling pages with content designed to describe products and ser-vices and convince the reader to buy or at least sign up for more information.
If you become good at this, then you’ll have the ability to sway the hearts and minds of your visitors and get them to think exactly what you want them to think. The web design is what attracts people to your page and the marketing is what helps them find it in the first place… but it’s the copywriting that will convince them to act once they get there. It is the final and most important piece of the puzzle.
Think of a great copywriter as a salesman, mixed with some kind of hypnotist. You’ll have the ability to sway opinions and trigger almost any action that you require for your business. Like Kaa from The Jungle Book… Even if that means selling snow to an Inuit! (Remember though: with great power, comes great responsibility!)
If you are currently struggling to get the kind of sales you want then, or if your visitors are leaving your pages almost as soon as they arrive; your copywriting might be what’s letting you down.
A grammar or spelling mistake can be enough to completely under-mine any trust that your visitors might have had in your business, while bland or dull copy will just motivate them to leave without taking any kind of action.
Below are the chapters that you are about to read:
- Chapter 1: Introduction: The Power of the Copywriter
- Chapter 2: The Basics of Good Writing
- Chapter 3: How to Get Rid of Typos and Errors Forever
- Chapter 4: Grabbing and Holding Attention
- Chapter 5: Getting to the Point Quickly for B2B
- Chapter 6: The Value Proposition
- Chapter 7: Encouraging Action
- Submitted On:
- 02 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 2.0 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights