Discover How To Harness The Power of Google+ To Build Your Authority, Community And Share Content!
Not another social media site" you're probably thinking. Is Google+ here to stay or is it just a phase?
Believe it or not, Google+ now outranks Twitter in terms of social media sites. It also has over 500 million members!
What ever niche you're in, there's bound to be an audience out there who wants to hear from YOU.
How would you like to tap into a crowd who are avid and engaging? You can, starting today!
This book is going to show you how to use Google+ to build your authority, increase your community, and share your content with the rest of the world.
You'll learn how to take advantage of all the features on Google+ and know how to make the many features work for you, but before you can even consider them properly, you need to know exactly what Google+ is.
Here's what you'll discover in the +Plus Authority guide:
- What is Google+ and how can you use it to build your authority, community and share your content?
- How to use Google+ Circles to build relationships with people in your industry.
- How to use Google Communities to start your own community and also gain lots of new readers.
- Sharing on Google+ as a way to drive more readers to your blog or website.
- The advantages of using Google+ for search domination.
- The steps you can take to begin using Google+ for yourself and your business.
- 5 ways Google+ can help your business.
- What is Google+ Hangouts and how can you take advantage of it?
- ...and much, much more!
- Submitted On:
- 23 Apr 2013
- File Size:
- 2,585.09 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights