Planting The Seeds
Discover The Exact Steps You Need To Take To Build An Online Business That Pays Off In The Long Run Rather Than Wasting Time On Something That Will Only Last Till Tomorrow...
There’s probably no one who hasn’t heard the phrase “planting the seed” in some form or another.The phrase, “You’ll reap what you sew” is common too, but how does it apply to business?
Think of it in terms of gardening.
You plant a seed, you nurture it, it grows, and you get the rewards of the finished product.In Business, Hard Work Is The Seed. You put in your dedication, time, and hard work and grow a quality business you can reap the rewards of.
Success of this business may result on the economic future of your family.
Planning your business and planting the necessary seeds lays the groundwork for the success of your business.Nurture it, and it can grow into the type of business that will yield you great rewards.
I've written a special guide which details exactly how to plant your seeds for long-lasting success.This isn't just another guide, and this is NOT a book on gardening if you're still wondering!
This is THE guide you need in order to learn how to build a business that'll last you a lifetime - not something that's just a one-hit wonder.
Here's what you'll discover in the Planting The Seeds guide:
- What "planting the seeds" really means for your business, and how to effectively approach this method of building your business.
- What types of "seeds" you should plant to get the most results long term. These are things you should start doing today. The earlier you start, the more benefits you'll reap down the track.
- Know your "garden". In this chapter, you'll find out what the most important part is of your garden. You can plant all the seeds you want in the desert, but that doesn’t mean they’ll grow
- Nurturing your "garden". You don’t grow a garden by throwing dirt over a seed and expecting it to grow. You nurture it. In this chapter, you'll find out how this applies to your business.
- How small things can lead to big results, and how you can implement these "small things" to your business.
- ...and much, much more!
- Submitted On:
- 02 Jun 2013
- File Size:
- 3,037.96 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights