One Time Offer Blueprint
Learn how to build a one-time-offer system that vacuums cash!
If you've ever downloaded a free ebook, booklet, video series or signed-up to some sort of newsletter of email-based free course, you've probably have ended up on a confirmation page.
This page thanks you for signing up and it can give you some information regarding when you will receive the freebie that you are interested in.
If you looked at the rest of the page, a lot the times you’re going to see an offer. This is called a one-time offer. This type of offer also appears when you bought an item, usually a low-priced product like an e-book, a report or software.
With this report you will discover:
- What is a one-time offer (OTO)?
- Why Offer an OTO
- How Does an OTO Work?
- Why Do Too Many OTOs Fail?
- What Kind of OTOs Can I Offer?
- Keys to OTO Success
You can use this report as a lead magnet to build your email list!
- Submitted On:
- 02 Jan 2018
- File Size:
- 6,074.20 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights