Money Tips For Students
Common strategies on saving & spending while studying!
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success With Your College Money!
One of the keys to reduce debts when studying is to save money and spend less. Whether you are studying abroad or not, it is important to keep in mind saving money as this can offer you peace of mind once you have graduated and started paying your debts due to your studies.
This can also let you avoid some financial issues. In this book, the common strategies on saving and spending while studying will be revealed.
Below are the information that you can immediately get:
- Why Managing Finance is Important for Students
- How to Plan Your Spending Smartly?
- Creative Ideas to Cut Down on Expenses
- Keep Credit Card or Debit Card Away
- Allocate Some Saving for Emergency Use
- Track Your Spending on a Diary/Spreadsheet
- Making Some Extra Cash Online
- Opt for Part Time Job After Classes
- Buying What You Need, Not What You Want
- Saving Money Through Student Discounts
- Submitted On:
- 02 Jun 2014
- File Size:
- 2,054.48 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights