Mobile Marketing Trends and Small Businesses
Learn to build breakthrough strategies for mobile marketing Be a leader in the mobile marketing world! Mobile Marketing trends and small businesses.
We all as customers buy products and services that are made available by different businesses. But have you ever wondered what compels us to buy these products and services?
Is it just the product or the service? Or is there something else that tells us to buy the product? Well, you guessed it right. The underlying secret that compels us to buy a specific product or service is marketing.
We do not necessarily want to buy a product or service but get so influenced by the way it is marketed that we end up making the purchase. So, it is basically the marketing techniques used in a marketing campaign that make it successful.
There are several marketing techniques which are followed by all sorts of businesses these days. We have put across a compilation that gives you an idea about mobile marketing.
Mobile marketing is a fairly new concept in marketing and the e-book presented before you gives you a clear idea of what it entails.
Here are a few chapters from the e-book "Mobile Marketing trends and small businesses".
- Understand mobile commerce
- Mobile Marketing goes mainstream- Instigation of mobile marketing
- Mobile Marketing reach
- Affordability and effectiveness of text message marketing
- How does it benefit small businesses to go mobile friendly?
- Submitted On:
- 13 Jun 2013
- File Size:
- 15,062.56 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights