Million Dollar Membership Sites
Discover The Art Of Having Strong Retention Rates For Your Membership Site And Learn How You Can Build A Full Time Income From It!
Are You Not Making The Membership Income You Truly Desire? Who Else Wants To Rake In Huge Membership Profits Hand Over Fist Without Breaking A Sweat?
The Internet has been called “the great equalizer”. Anyone who has access to a computer and an Internet connection has the entire world at his fingertips. The World Wide Web bridges oceans and continents and brings people together. Since the Internet came into civilian use in the mid-90s, websites containing useful information and entertainment have draw the most views.
This rapid explosion of online presence has also brought about a new phenomenon: social networking. This technology is at both advanced and human. It is advanced because it transmits information at lightning speed; human because it harnesses the human potential to connect, share, and communicate.
Many enterprising individuals have also started websites that require paid membership; these websites contain information that is otherwise inaccessible to others. Discussion forums are another form of network that allows sharing of ideas and concepts among people with similar passions and interests.
Below are the content that you are about to digest:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Why Membership Sites Are So Lucrative
- Chapter 3: How Do Membership Sites Work
- Chapter 4: Internet Marketers Sell Their Membership Sites For Big Money
- Chapter 5: Researching For The Correct Niche
- Chapter 6: Setting Up Your First Membership Site
- Chapter 7: Putting Together Content And Payment Methods
- Chapter 8: How To get The High Page Rank
- Chapter 9: Tips For Selling Off The Site
- Submitted On:
- 01 Aug 2015
- File Size:
- 3,599.26 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights