Million Dollar Copywriting Secrets
Discover the Fast, Easy, Foolproof System You Can Use to Write Great Sales Copy … Even If You Flunked High School English!
Copywriting is one of the foundational skills that any successful salesperson must employ to remain competitive in the market. It entails some basic elements that should come as no surprise: a mastery of the basic rules of grammar, vocabulary and a strong aptitude for making persuasive arguments.
There are more refined skills that differentiate capable copyrighters from the truly great ones. These include a knowledge of the psychology of the demographic toward which the copy is directed, a solid knowledge of what the product offers that demographic and the ability to put that knowledge into words.
These skills take time, and practice, to develop to an effective level. Truly accomplished copywriters can greatly increase the success of their marketing efforts.
They copy they generate is always effective, doesn't require a commission when it makes a sale and is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase market penetration for any product or service. The skills required, moreover, require no money to develop and it takes nothing more than a word processor to create even the most complex and persuasive sales copy.
Contrast that with the software expenses required to build web pages and engage in other forms of marketing and it's readily apparent why this skill should be part of the basic toolbox used by anyone involved in sales or marketing.
All that's needed to get started is literally a pen and a paper. In fact, this may be the best way to practice this necessary marketing skill. While a typewriter or word processor may seem like a more convenient idea, the more intimate relationship provided by pen and paper is oftentimes more copacetic toward developing this skill than those methods.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Copywriting Basics: Why Not Hire this Service Out?
- Speaking to Your Audience As if You Were There
- Writing Effective Headlines
- Writing the Copy
- If/Then Statements
- Asking a Question
- Shock Value
- The Basics of Good Writing
- Speak to the Client
- Write the Way One Speaks
- Sell the Cure, not the Prevention
- Making the Process Efficient
- Using a Professional
- Get Over that Lack of Confidence!
- Write Your First Letter
- Copywriting Recap
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 24 Jul 2014
- File Size:
- 1,736.87 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights