Who Else Wants To Discover How To Create and Sell Small $10 Products and Sell Truck-Loads of Them?
Low-Ticket Products Are The Easiest To Sell Because Your Prospects Hardly Need To Think Twice About Making A Buying Decision.
This special report will detail:
+ The types of low-ticket products you can produce. I'll share 16 types of products you can create.
+ How to write a salesletter for your low-ticket item
+ What is a low-ticket item? What is the difference between a low-ticket item and a high-ticket item?
+ Why giving a lot of value in your low-ticket item produces more profits in the long run.
+ Why you should price your low-ticket item as low as possible -- even if you think its value is worth a lot more.
+ An easy way to find out what price you should price your own low-ticket product.
+ Why you need a balance of both low and high-ticket items
+ The advantages of selling low-ticket items
+ Why "volume" is important for the life of your business.
+ How low-ticket items create "viral traffic" for your business, and how it will bring you more customer without much more effort.
+ Using the concept of "sampling" for bigger profits.
+ How low-ticket products helps establish a solid and positive report with your customers.
+ Developing your own "bread and butter" low-ticket items for maximum profits
+ much, much more!
As you can see, you'll be increasing your knowledge to another level with the information provided in this special report.
- Submitted On:
- 23 Feb 2009
- File Size:
- 15,924.83 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights