Life Of Contentment
- 1 - Ebook
- Live a Life of Contentment.pdf
- 2 - Checklist
- 3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
- Resource Cheat Sheet.pdf
- 4 - Mindmap
- LIVE A LIFE OF CONTENTMENT.pdf
- 5 - Sales Page
- 6 - Optin Page
- Lead Box
- Lead Magnet.pdf
- 7 - Graphics
- Ebook Stacked
- Lead Magnet
- Resource Cheat Sheet
- 8 - Email Swipes
- Lead Magnet - Opt-in.txt
- Sales Page (Short copy).txt
- Sales Page.txt
- Subject headlines.txt
- 9 - Social Media Images
- Quotes-ALL IMAGES.jpg
With social media and society bombarding you with constant messages, you might be having a hard time finding contentment in your everyday life.
This has become a common problem in today’s society because people are always wanting more and more without stopping and being grateful for what they have.
Learning to be content and satisfied can be difficult, but it’s possible with some discipline and an altered mindset.
One of the areas that people struggle with the most is not being content with themselves.
This can mean being unsatisfied with your body, in your career, or in a relationship you are in. Learning to practice self-love every day can make sure you are staying satisfied and content.
It will also help you to value yourself and the things you have.
This informative guide will give you guidance on how you can make a life that is content regardless of outside factors that might be going on around you.
Here is what you'll learn:
- How satisfaction is a mindset that can be controlled to help you feel more content;
- How you can benefit from adopting new behaviors changing your mindset;
- Why you need to get rid of toxic social media;
- How to refocus your mind to stay content;
- How to practice satisfaction in every area of life;
- How to create a self-care routine that will help you stay grounded in the present moment;
- How to be satisfied without staying stagnant in your current situation and relationships;
- Important ways to tame your inner voice and change the negative thoughts into positive ones;
- Important habits that might be a sign that your relationship with social media is toxic;
- Ways and suggestions to help you try new things and form new habits;
- Successful techniques to focus on what really matters to be more content;
- How you can practice resting when you need to even if the world around you is chaos;
- Customized activities that will help you become content right away and start improving your relationship with social media and with your inner voice;
- Practical ways to be more content in your daily activities;
- Techniques to be more comfortable in your current situation;
- Over 20 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge and help you embrace your life;
- And so much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Savvy Entreprenuer
With the endless amount of social media campaigns and the endless access to the internet, it can be hard to beat the competition and sell your products to the world.
Size: 64.18 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR