How to Create an Audio Book
Detailed Guide On How To Create An Audio eBook!
Audio books gained popularity with the increase in the pace of technological advancements. The changing trend has enabled listeners to think beyond the stereos in their cars and homes to access and use audio books.
Today, it is possible to download audio books onto iPods, MP3 Players, cell phones, tablets, iPhones and other PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) devices.
Audio books provide a convenient way for enthusiastic readers to carry on with their daily chores and multitask, such as exercising while listening to educational or recreational books.
Inside this guide, you will learn some of the following:
- Introduction to Audio Book Creation
- Benefits of Creating Audio Books
- Getting Started with Audio Book
- How Audio Books Support and Promote eBooks
- Essential Equipment for Creating Basic Audio Books
- Popular Topics to Tapped In
- DIY How to Guides
- And much much more...
- Submitted On:
- 31 Mar 2013
- File Size:
- 61.6 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights