High Ticket Authority
How To Create, Package And Sell Your Own High Ticket Course And Attract High Paying Clients! In This Course, You'll Find Out How To Make a Killing Selling $997, $1997, $4997, Even $20,000 High Ticket Products and Programs!
A high ticket item is anything that you can sell for a relatively large amount of money. This is your ‘big fish’ that you will try and promote and depending on the item, a single sale might provide you with enough money to live off of for a week, a month or even a year!
When a lot of people start working online though, they won’t consider big ticket items as an option. Instead, they focus on small-time products like ebooks that they’ll sell for $10 or $20.
But if you start selling big time products, that’s how you make the big time and it’s something that a lot more marketers could benefit from.
Look at the chapters that you are about to explore below:
- Chapter 1: Define Who You Want to Target
- Chapter 2: High Ticket Product Ideas
- Chapter 3: Examples of High Ticket Products
- Chapter 4: How to Package a High Ticket Coaching Product
- Chapter 5: Create the Content
- Chapter 6: How Long Should Your Coaching Program Be?
- Chapter 7: Pricing Your High Ticket Product
- Chapter 8: How to Sell Your High Ticket Product
- Chapter 9: Tools for Managing and Building Your High Ticket
- Submitted On:
- 20 Apr 2016
- File Size:
- 16.3 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights