Gluten Free Lifestyle
About 3 million people in the U.S. are affected by gluten intolerance and celiac disease.
Gluten intolerance or it’s severe form, the Celiac disease is an immune reaction to eating gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye.
This immune reaction causes damage to the small intestine’s lining and prevents the absorption of crucial nutrients that you need.
There is no cure for gluten intolerance and the more serious celiac disease.
However, this condition can be managed through dietary restriction which is a gluten-free diet which will be revealed in this guide.
Here is what you will discover in this ebook:
- What to do if you are diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
- How to shop for delicious & tasty gluten-free alternatives of your favorite food
- 12 types of food to avoid that contains high-level of gluten
- The 14 gluten-free flours you can use as a substitute to wheat flour
- 7 toiletries you need to pay attention as it may secretly contain gluten
- 20 foods you must have food on your shelves all the time when following a gluten-free diet
- How to eat out & socialize even when you are on a gluten-free diet
- Tips for going out on a date and still remain gluten-free without ruining your night.
- 4 types of gluten-free friendly restaurant (fast food is on the list too!)
- 8 types of food you need to be aware of that may contain ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel with a gluten-free diet & still enjoy your vacation
- How to handle yourself emotionally if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- 10 ways how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it
- 8 tips to convert your favorite sweets into a gluten-free food
- 5 tips to make good substitutions in your recipes
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 11 Jun 2019
- File Size:
- 44.05 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Minimum resale price is $7!