Get Off The Gambling Train
Overcoming addiction is not going to be as simple as ABC.
Once you start cutting down on gambling, there will always be that voice inside that calls out to you, tempting you to fall back to your addiction.
However, if you're really serious about this change, you'll get used to it and even begin to ignore that little voice.
And before you know it, you'll be wondering how you got so addicted in the first place when there are so much better things to do!
Here's what you can learn:
- Ways to overcome gambling addiction
- Have knowledge of gambling and its effects
- Other ways to earn finances (as not to be dependant on gambling for income)
- Alternatives to replace or keep your mind off your addiction
- The Do's and Do Not's when taking on this journey
- How to inform your family/friends on your addiction
- What and what not to do when that uncontrollable urge to fall back creeps up
- Real-life testimonies on ex-gamblers - and how stopping has made such a great change in their lives
- And so much more!
- Submitted On:
- 26 Jun 2012
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights