We all need friends.
Friends are those people we are comfortable with. Those we can chat with and hang-out a lot. They are the ones whom we get to relax with when we are so stress from school and work. They are those who offer help when we desperately need it. The ones we can rely on and trust our secrets to.
However, friendships are not the same. Because people are unique in every way, our friends also vary. Our kinship with people is of different levels.
Some are true friends, some are not. Some are your friends only when you have money. Some are just your hang-out friends. Others are just visiting friends. But the fact is that, they are still your friends.
They may not be the same, but you are still able to share your life with them in different aspects you can ever think of. Indeed, you can’t make it alone.
Perhaps you want to build friendships with a lot of people but is having difficulty around.
This eBook provides you with tips, ideas and advices you can use to gain a lot of new friends.
Friends are everywhere; you just have to know how to handle them well.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- Baby steps in making new friends
- Killer strategies to expand your social network
- The essential 'must have' skills to make friends online
- Effective tips that make you stand out in social events!
- How to strengthen friendship bonds.
- And so much more!
- Submitted On:
- 04 Jul 2012
- File Size:
- 2,392.55 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights