Fit For Life
Your Guide To A Healthy Lifestyle!
Have you ever felt tired and stressed out from work and by the time you get home you see your three children running towards you asking you to play basketball with them? You refused and promised them that you will after you take a rest.
Instead of disappointing your children say 'yes'! You will be surprised by the amount of energy you will have after that 30-minute activity.
Did you know that by exercising at a moderate pace for only 30 minutes, you would feel a lot better? It has been proven that this improves the appetite and sharpens your style in problem solving.
You will also feel that it is easier to sleep at night if you do moderate exercises even for only 30 minutes every day.
Exercise helps in lifting your spirits and getting you out of any depression. It promotes self-discipline and has a positive impact how you perceive life.
For first timers, it can be done for 15 minutes for 2 to 3 days a week. You can increase the time you spend once your body gets tuned up for it.
DON'T ever force your body! If you get hurt, stop. You can take a break from exercising for a few days and then you can start again but you need to start back at day 1.
Here are some moderate exercises you can do and enjoy:
- Moderate Exercise and Fitness
- Outdoor Exercise and Fitness
- Workout for Extreme Fitness
- Better Work Out
- Choosing the Right Fitness Program for You
- Fitness Training: Getting a Great Looking Body and the Health Benefits
- Workout Ideas to Making Fitness Fun
- 10 Things You Should Know About Stretching
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 13 Nov 2013
- File Size:
- 2,814.52 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights