Facebook Live Authority
How to Use Facebook Live to Engage With Your Audience, Build Your Brand and Sell More of Your Products!
Live streaming is poised to become very much the next ‘big thing’. This is an entirely new way to create content that allows us to communicate directly with an audience in a highly engaging manner.
It’s new, it’s exciting and it’s still growing rapidly at this point. As a digital marketer, this should all make you very excited. A large part of our job is to be able to spot emerging digital trends and to get there before anyone else.
When we do this well, it enables us to capture an audience before the competition and potentially to find more effective ways to influence our customers and build our relationship.
This is exactly what live streaming represents for the savvy and it’s exactly the reason that big players like Tai Lopez are investing such a lot of time into services like Meerkat. Right now, almost anyone can create a live stream about anything and come away with new followers on Meerkat or Periscope.
This simply reflects the fact that those platforms are so exciting and that there is still so little competition there.
Of course the fact that Facebook is entering this space is also somewhat bad news for the other players like Meerkat and Periscope. And it also changes the game somewhat for the rest of us.
While Periscope is owned by Twitter, Facebook is still likely to be able to put a lot more clout into live streaming now and this will only be increased by the much tighter integration that live has with the Facebook platform.
In this ebook we’re going to learn in a lot more detail what makes live streaming so exciting and why it’s even more exciting that Facebook is involved. What’s more, you’ll see exactly how to get started with your own Facebook Live videos and how to begin building a big audience and interacting with that audience in a far more engaged and effective manner.
Inside this product package are the following items:
- Module 01: Ebook
- Module 02: Checklist
- Module 03: Resource and Cheat Sheet
- Module 04: Mindmap
- Module 05: Sales Page
- Module 06: Optin Page
- Module 07: Graphics
- Module 08: Articles
- Module 09: Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Images
- Submitted On:
- 22 May 2016
- File Size:
- 19.2 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Facebook traffic
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights