The main way you can make people become aware of your company's brand, and eventually consume the products or services your company offers, is through advertising.
Facebook ads are the great way for promoting your business. It's relative low cost and the technology behind it is very powerful.
This book gives you a step by step walk-through of the different ad opportunities currently available on the Facebook ad platform.
With this ebook you will...
- understand why to use Facebook Ads.
- learn the Advantages of Facebook Advertising.
- learn the Downside of Facebook Advertising.
- be able to leverage its highly sophisticated 'social snooping' and 'personal profiling' technology.
- learn step by step, the different ad opportunities currently available on the Facebook ad platform.
- Why Choose Facebook Ads?
- The Basics You Need to Know Before Creating Your First Facebook Ad Campaign
- How Does Facebook's Ad System Operate?
- How to Get Started on Your Facebook Ad Marketing Campaign
- Create Your Facebook Page and Account
- Use the Facebook Ads Manager
- Create A Facebook Advertising Campaign
- Create Your Ad
- Monitor Your Campaign Carefully
- Effective Facebook Advertising Tips and Ideas
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 10 Jun 2019
- File Size:
- 212.78 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Minimum resale price is $7!