Explaining Google Plus
Take advantage of Google Plus to increase your revenue! Google Plus Has Now Become a Must in Internet Marketing Strategy. Learn How to Increase Your Business Profits Through This Dynamic Social Platform!
Wouldn't you like to jump into the Google Plus game with all the right tools?
Well, that is exactly what we plan to provide you with in our new eBook Explaining Google Plus.
This new social marketing opportunity isn't just another social network, but a multilingual social networking and identity platform that can help you increase awareness of your business, generate new customers, and expand your client base ... with the overall objective of increasing your profitability. We want to help you learn the basics and secrets of Google Plus.
Did you know that Google+ has now passed Twitter as the second-largest social platform in the world with over 3.5 million active users?
But Explaining Google Plus is not just the map to the treasure that awaits your discovery ... it's much more than this. It also comes with the all the valuable information you will need to extract that treasure with minimal effort and resources once you find it!
Here is Just Some of What You Will Learn With Explaining Google Plus
- Google Plus Basics
- Marketing Benefits of Google+
- Creating a Powerful Profile
- Developing Niche Social Circles
- Networking Google+ Hangouts
- Participating in the Community
- Devising Relevant Input Strategy
- And much, much more ...
- Submitted On:
- 30 Jul 2013
- File Size:
- 2,078.04 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights