Disconnect To Reconnect
There’s no doubt that technological advancements, especially the internet, has made the world a better place. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have made the world a global village where online social interactions occur.
Nonetheless, this blessing is a curse for many people.
Many people are battling social media addiction today, such that they are anxious when they don’t have access to their phones.
Some people cannot imagine not using their phones for a day.
Meanwhile, social media platforms are full of disturbing content that affects people’s mental health. So, it’s vital that you’ve control over your social media use.
This book is a complete guide that explains social media addiction, its ills, and how to control it.
Here is what you'll learn in this guide:
- What is digital detox?
- The negative impact of social media addiction.
- The effect of social media addiction on your psychological health.
- What research says about social media addiction.
- Undeniable signs you need a digital detox.
- Benefits of disconnect to reconnect.
- Eliminate media pressure and find your true self again.
- Vital tips to hack your digital device addiction.
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 16 Oct 2020
- File Size:
- 52 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights