Daily Habit Hacks
- 1 - Ebook-3
- Chapter Images
- Ebook-Daily Habit Hacks.pdf
- 10 - Keyword Research
- 11 - 5 Alternate Sales Page Headlines
- Sales Page Headlines.docx
- Sales Page Headlines.pdf
- 12 - 5 Alternate Opt-in Page Headlines
- Squeeze Page Headlines.docx
- Squeeze Page Headlines.pdf
- 13 - Social Media Messages
- Email Signatures.txt
- Facebook & Google Plus Posts.txt
- Forum Signatures.txt
- Twitter Tweets.txt
- 2 - Checklist
- 3 - Sales Page
- 4 - Lead Magnet
- 5 Simple Ways to Destroy Bad Habits.pdf
- Lead Magnet Original.docx
- 5 - Optin Page
- 6 - Email Swipes
- Lead Magnet - Opt-in.txt
- Sales Page.txt
- Subject headlines.txt
- 7 - Articles
- 3 Simple Steps to Help You Break Your Bad Habits.docx
- 3 Things it Takes to Form a Good Habit.docx
- 4 Simple Ways to Immediately End Bad Habits.docx
- 5 Reasons Why It's Important to Develop Good Habits.docx
- 5 Reasons Why It's Important to Develop Good Habits.pdf
- How to Develop Good Habits and Make Them Stick.docx
- The Three Phases of Habit Formation.docx
- Top 5 Ways to Break Your Bad Habits.docx
- Top 5 Ways to Break Your Bad Habits.pdf
- Top 6 Most Common Bad Habits That You Need to Break.docx
- Top Tricks and Tips for Making New Habits Stick.docx
- Top Tricks and Tips for Making New Habits Stick.pdf
- Understanding the Science Behind How Habits are Formed.docx
- 3 Simple Steps to Help You Break Your Bad Habits.txt
- 3 Things it Takes to Form a Good Habit.txt
- 4 Simple Ways to Immediately End Bad Habits.txt
- 5 Reasons Why It's Important to Develop Good Habits.txt
- How to Develop Good Habits and Make Them Stick.txt
- The Three Phases of Habit Formation.txt
- Top 5 Ways to Break Your Bad Habits.txt
- Top 6 Most Common Bad Habits That You Need to Break.txt
- Top Tricks and Tips for Making New Habits Stick.txt
- Understanding the Science Behind How Habits are Formed.txt
- 8 - Graphics
- Lead Magnet
- 9 - Infographic
According to researchers at Duke University, your habits account for approximately 40 percent of your behaviors on any given day.
In essence, your life is nothing more than the sum of your habits. Whether you have good or bad habits, they can drastically affect your life.
When it comes to bad habits in your life, they can have an adverse effect on your mental, physical, and emotional health.
Because our habits are deeply ingrained in our subconscious mind, it can be incredibly challenging to break them.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know to break your bad habits for good and start developing good ones.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Learn what habits are and how you can learn to recognize your habits.
- Learn about the pattern of habits and discover the three Rs of how habits work.
- Discover how habits can significantly impact the quality of your life.
- Discover how you can break your bad habits by following four easy steps.
- Find out the secrets for how to form good habits that stick.
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Art Of Consistensy
With all the distractions we have in the world nowadays it can be hard to stay consistent in routines and habits. Without consistency though, our relationships and our professional life will fail.
Size: 62.96 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR