Worried For Your Health More Than Ever? Want To PREVENT Rather Than CURE Your Illness?
Then WE are the only ones who can answer YOUR concern of time by presenting the exclusive work piece, the explicit and special eBook on CHINESE HERBS- the call of time!
Even though the medicinal field of science has developed tremendously over the years, still there is widespread utilization of many alternatives to medicines. The substitutes may include other kind of therapeutic treatments that do not involve direct taking in of pills or tablets rather utilization of natural plant species for gaining maximum benefits. Chinese herbs are one of the great examples which have been consistently in use since 168 B.C.E.
They have proved to be more popular as well as effective than the Western medications. Due to this very reason they are being asked for in greater quantities in the Western countries where varieties of medicines are readily available for curing and treating almost all the diseases.
Chinese herb basically possesses a specific taste, temperature and certain special characteristics. The basic tastes are sweet, bitter, salty, pungent, bland, astringent and aromatic. Some are known to poses herbs are mixed together on the basis of their tastes and temperatures. The knowledge to this miraculous information is the solution to the many medical problems.
Due to this very reason, our eBook "Chinese Herbs - The Modern Counteractant" will prove to be a very beneficial and acknowledging compilation. In general it consists of following features:
In general it consists of following features:
* A general synopsis about the Chinese medications or herbs that are being used nowadays across the globe.
* Their importance and effectiveness in our daily working lives.
* The treatment aspect of the herbs with respect to Constipation, Acne, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer, Depression and Intestinal Parasites.
* How do these herbs help in reducing weight? A major concern for weight-conscious and obese people that can be answered by these Chinese herbs and medication procedures described in our eBook.
* The possible side effects of the herbs that can prove to be deteriorating for your health if taken in wrong quantity or to cure wrong disease or illness.
In this way, our eBook is actually acting as a major information guide for our audiences. It is written in simple, understanding language therefore its accessibility is vast with respect to other informative pages available online on other websites.
- Submitted On:
- 18 Mar 2010
- File Size:
- 7,133.82 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights