Discover a Simple Guide to Putting an End to Stress and Wasted Time! In This Course, You'll Find Out How To Manage Your Stress More Effectively And Live A Happier Life!
The objective is not to completely eliminate stress or anxiety. This is something we need to make clear right from the very start. Believe it or not, stress and anxiety are actually useful emotions. Both put the body into a physiological state of heightened arousal, attention and awareness and can even increase physical strength and power.
When you’re stressed, you’re essentially ‘amped up’ and this makes you better at completing physical tasks or reacting on the spot. Psychologists have also shown that stress can be a positive motivating force in the right circumstances. Stress is what compels us to study for ex ams and what motivates us to save money as a contingency fund.
Specifically, this type of stress is known as ‘eustress’ and is a very useful phenomenon. The problem is that many of us have no control over when we become stressed or when we get anxiety. This then in turn leads to us feeling those emotions in maladaptive situations.
Being chased by a lion? Then yes, the fight or flight response as it is known is exactly what you need. About to give a big speech to a large audience? Then the same response is going to make you look nervous and unconfident.
Likewise, it’s important that the stress response be appropriate to the situation that we’re in. Being a little stressed in a crowd is normal – but having such a powerful response that you end up having a panic attack and fainting is a problem.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Introducing Your Fight or Flight Response
- Chapter 2: An Introduction to Neurotransmitters
- Chapter 3: Foods, Medications and Essential Oils for Calm – Should You Use
- Chapter 4: How to Combat Anxiety and Avoid Panic Attacks
- Chapter 5: Using CBT to Take Control of Your Thoughts
- Chapter 6: An Introduction to Meditation and How to Use It
- Chapter 7: Powerful Breathing Techniques and Visualizations
- Chapter 8: Power Positions, Facial Feedback, Priming and Grounding
- Chapter 9: Cognitive Biases – How to Make Better Decisions
- Chapter 10: Conclusions and Bringing it All Together
- Submitted On:
- 24 Jul 2016
- File Size:
- 13.1 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights