Beat Information Overload
Since the invention of the Internet, the amount of information that we are exposed to on a daily basis has grown exponentially.
This onstant barrage of information has led to a decrease in productivity, an increase in stress, and a decline in our mental
With a few simple techniques and willpower, you can overcome information overload to live a happier and healthier life.
You can learn how to turn off the noise, declutter your environment, and filter out the irrelevant and unnecessary information that you're flooded with every day.
This guide takes you through the characteristics of a gritty person, the habits that gritty people develop, and shows you what you need to do to build your grit to leave your old life and become a successful entrepreneur and turn your dreams into reality.
Here's what you'll discover inside this guide:
- What information overload is
- The surprising history of information overload
- Understanding the enemy
- Social media’s role in information overload
- The limits of your working memory
- What information overload does to the brain
- How to overcome challenges in an information-driven world
- Why multitasking is destroying your productivity
Product includes Master Resale Rights and ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 12 Mar 2018
- File Size:
- 55,600.68 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights