Affiliate Marketing Power
Don't have your own product to sell?
How To Make Money Online With Other People's Products...
Introducing... Affiliate Marketing Power
What's Inside This Guide
* Finding Products to sell. Where do you start? This section shows you where to find products where you can earn commissions.
* What to look for when promoting a product. There are a few factors you need to look for when promoting a product.
* Marketing A Product. This section teaches you how to promote a product as an affiliate.
* Website Use. How to create a free website to promote products.
* Store Displays. This section shows the concept of leveraging on other people's traffic.
* Word of Mouth. Word of mouth marketing is one of the best ways of getting more people to buy.
* Advertising. You'll learn advertising methods to promote products.
* Keeping Track of Sales. How to track your clicks and sales.
- Submitted On:
- 11 Dec 2010
- File Size:
- 6,001.49 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights