A Complete 'Think Green, Act Green' Handbook For Earth-Friendly People
All Game For Green Living?
Here's How You Can Make This Planet Worth Living For Your Grand Children!
A comprehensive guide on Green Living!
Sustainable living has gained quite a lot of momentum in the past one decade or so. Most of the people, I see, agree with the primary objectives of the global environment-saving movement. Yet, very few of them heed towards it when it comes to the practical application of that disposition. A whooping number of individuals expressing their support for environmental defense together with their acknowledged disinterest in meaningful endeavors got me thinking, "What are we up to?" I am not for a moment saying that I am a steward in environmental protection. I am not but at least I put in every bit I can to make this planet a worth living place and here I am with my e-book - A complete 'Think Green, Act Green' Handbook for earth-friendly people! This e-book is for all those people who want to protect Mother Earth but don't know how to do that.
If you are concerned over the ongoing environmental degradation and want to know how you can contribute towards protecting the planet - this e-book is a 'must-read' for you. Basically, A complete 'Think Green, Act Green' Handbook for earth-friendly people is an e-book that attempts to educate the common masses about the green lifestyle and how it can reverse ecological degradation. The book is literally replete with practical suggestions on green living which anybody can implement in his/ her lifestyle.
We believe that the destruction that has been done to the environment over all these years cannot be reversed overnight. You can't expect communities, Governments and industries to transform so quickly. Can you? We are not even expecting some miraculously instant solutions. We however are convinced in the head that small steps can make really BIG differences and this is exactly what our e-book says. You don't own the whole of this planet, agreed but being a part of this big community it is your earnest obligation to do your bit to save it. Isn't it? So, it's time we realize our obligation towards our bigger 'home' and get into action, NOW!
All of us lead excessively busy lives these days and this makes us wrestle with the idea on how to strike a balance between environmental stewardship and modern life's pressures. In our e-book we have explained how a healthy balance can be struck by following a handful of simple practices. Our e-book is a complete recourse on green living and everything you wanted to know about sustainable development. The message has been portrayed in a very clear and understandable language so that there is not even the slightest difficulty in catching the essence of the book. Also, the book follows an empathetic tone so that the readers easily associate themselves with what is being said in therein.
We have cut out our book into ten distinct chapters. Every chapter focuses on a different branch of green living including green shopping, eating, driving, working, communicating...
Highlights of - A complete 'Think Green, Act Green' Handbook for earth-friendly people. -
* How can 'eat - drink - think green' make a difference?
* How can the policy of 'zero waste, full recycle' help?
* Eco-friendly fashion for ecological wellbeing
* The emerging concept of 'Green offices'
* Green travel and communication for a greener world
* Adopting green lifestyle and furnishings
- Submitted On:
- 18 Mar 2011
- File Size:
- 11,852.49 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights