Writing Webcopy That Sells
Copywriting is an art. It’s not something one can learn overnight. It takes more practice than learning how to ride a bicycle.
The ability to write successful web copy will help by increasing sales and boosting the popularity of your business. The details recorded in any copywriting document are used as important selling points in various forms of marketing.
Discover in this book some key points and methods that will help you on your journey to successful copywriting and save you years of learning.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can be added to free membership websites
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights