Website Owners Guide To Stock Photography
Learn How to Use Stock Photography to Enhance Your Websites and Make Your Online Efforts Stand Out From The Crowd!
Adding stock photography to content on Internet sites is like putting jewelry on an already beautiful woman. It enhances what’s already there and does just a bit more to make it sparkle and shine.
If you’re an Internet marketer who is using or wants to use photography to help explain or to dress up your site(s), there are a few things you should know. For example, just because you may find a photo online doesn’t mean that it’s legal to use it.
This guide will outline what you should know about using stock photography in your online content. Covered in the guide are the types of photography stock sites you can access (including royalty free, public domain and paid) and how to use them for commercial or personal use.
Various licensing and usage issues are also addressed as are getting permission for a copyright. Terms are explained – such as “fair use,” image placement and exclusivity.
There are plenty of cheap stock photography sites online, but you’ll learn why using cheap or oftenused photos may downgrade your site rather than enhance it with quality photography.
You’ll also learn how to choose expert photography rather than badly cropped and overexposed photos. After you know how to choose photography for your site, you’ll want to know how to use it for maximum impact.
Below are the information that you will immediately learn:
- What is Stock Photography?
- Legalities of Using Online Stock Photography
- Understanding Stock Photography Rights
- Making Your Content Stand Out with Stock Photography
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Using Cheap Stock Photography
- Choosing Stock Photos to Drive Traffic
- Know the Ethics of Using Stock Photography
- How to Use Stock Photography in Your Online Business
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 01 May 2014
- File Size:
- 1,597.38 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights