Viral Marketing Mania
Make Nonstop Noise And Traffic Through Viral Marketing!
We all have 24 hours in a day. How much can you accomplish in one day depends on how efficiently you use your time. In the context of drawing traffic and growing your business, it can be quite a tedious process if you were to do it alone.
Then came the concept of viral marketing. Ever visited a restaurant because your friend recommended it? Yup, word of mouth is an extremely powerful marketing tool.
With viral marketing, you will be able to reach a wide audience in a fraction of the time and cost. You’ll be able to do more in less and make full use of your 24 hours.
Viral marketing has allowed small businesses and corporate giants to reach a wide target audience faster than ever, and if you don’t tap into this online marketing phenomenon, you’ll be leaving tons of money on the table.
Let’s dwell into the important aspects of viral marketing immediately:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Viral Marketing
- Chapter 2: The Power Of Social Media
- Chapter 3: Basics Of Viral Marketing
- Chapter 4: Creating A Viral E-book
- Chapter 5: Using Facebook As A Viral Tool
- Chapter 6: Using Twitter As A Viral Tool
- Chapter 7: Techniques For Creating Viral Buzz
- Chapter 8: Viral Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
- Submitted On:
- 20 Jul 2015
- File Size:
- 1,843.86 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights