The Working Student
Discover The Importance of Balancing Your Life!
Are you planning to work while studying? Then, you are not alone! With the continuous rising cost of living along with amplifying financial pressures, most students find ways to earn income while studying. Based on researches, this trend will continue as scarcities in the workplace increase.
However, even if combining an education and work can be a tough balancing act, professionals say that it always pays off in the long run. Just make sure that you know how to balance your work and school.
When it comes to balancing work and school, most students find it challenging. Instead of worrying about this issue, the best thing that you can do is finalize your schedule and know your priorities. To guide you on what to do, simply read this eBook.
This eBook provides a brief reference on how to balance your work and school. Upon reading this guide, expect to be easily able to solve your major concerns and able to finish your studies while having an ideal performance at work.
- Chapter 1: Attending Community College Basics
- Chapter 2: Getting Organized
- Chapter 3: Choosing Study Time
- Chapter 4: Tips about Scheduling
- Chapter 5: Time Off Before Tests
- Chapter 6: Make Sure to Live Healthy
- Chapter 7: The Importance of Balancing Your Life
- Submitted On:
- 19 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 1,049.69 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights