The Membership Manual 2014
Learn How to Make Profit from Creating Your Own Membership Site!
A membership site is a website that provides products, services or both to members of the site in exchange for a fee.
The fee is usually recurring, very often monthly or possible charged quarterly or annually. It can also be a one-time fee.
Membership sites allow you to create a community around your products and services, deliver content on a regular basis and build a solid base of recurring income.
Inside this ebook, you are about to learn the following information:
- Types of membership sites
- Content Scheduling
- Locking Down Content
- WordPress the Platform
- Best WordPress Membership Plugins
- Affiliate Recruiting
- Content Generation
- Mistakes to Avoid
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 19 May 2014
- File Size:
- 3,638.77 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights