Parents Guide to Drug Abuse Talks
Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Takling To Your Kids About Drugs!
As a parent, you want the best for your kids. That is the reason why when drugs are involved, you should be very careful in discussing everything about drugs, especially the risks associated with them.
No parent, family or child is immune to the effects of a drug. Several kids may end up in trouble even if they are the best and have made efforts to avoid drugs. In fact, even some who were provided with proper guidance from their parents end up abusing drugs for various reasons.
There are also particular groups of kids that may be more likely to use drugs compared to others. Kids who have friends who use drugs tend to try drugs too. So, it is important to know your kid’s friends and parents as well. Always be involved with your kids’ lives. If the school of your child is running an anti-drug program, you should get involved. This will give you some knowledge, which you can use when talking to your children about the risks of drugs.
Parents are role models for children to the point that they greatly influence their child’s behavior and other aspects of their lives. Find some time to talk to your children about drugs. In this book, you will learn the different ways you can explain everything about drugs and be connected with your children’s lives.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Drug Basics
- Chapter 2: Pick the Right Time and Have the Right Attitude
- Chapter 3: Be Creative in Explaining the Risks
- Chapter 4: Explain the Advantages of Being Drug and Alcohol Free
- Chapter 5: Make Sure You Are a Good Role Model
- Chapter 6: The Dangers in Not Having the Drug Talk
- Submitted On:
- 01 Nov 2015
- File Size:
- 2,592.21 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights