Cautionary Email Marketing
Your E-mail Marketing Campaigns Could Be At Risk If You Violate These Simple Rules!
Every business online or off line needs a promotion. The type of business we wish to research is email marketing techniques. Using newsletters, announcements, promotions, is a good, inexpensive way to reach prospects and customers with your message.
Being totally honest and keeping our integrity we don't want to send promotions without consent of the people receiving our emails. You probably already have a number of email addresses collected in your contact management software. This would be a first source of addresses to use.
With time you will know if the prospects are interested or not, usually you will get a notice Renting lists from vendors that sell addresses of people who have given permission of address use. There are a variety of vendors who sell targeted opt-in lists for one-time or multiple use.
The vendor will do the mailing for you and you retain addresses after recipients take an action that gives you their email. The prices on lists vary widely (usually starting at $.10 per email), and it is likely that you will have to make a minimum order of at least $500.
This can fit into the spam category, and some associations and groups specifically prohibit bulk mailings to members by other members. Some associations will expel you for this kind of activity, but some are more permissive.
Below are the modules that you are about to get inside:
- Module 1 - Lead Magnet Report
- Module 2 - Squeeze Page
- Module 3 - Download Page
- Module 4 - High Quality Report Graphics
- Module 5 - Email Series
- Module 6 - Recommended Affiliate Products
- Module 7 - Hybrid Cheatsheet
- Module 8 - Twitter Tweets
- Module 9 - Graphics
- Submitted On:
- 22 Jul 2016
- File Size:
- 8.9 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights