Build Your Own Games
Learn All About Building Your Own Games!
Video gaming can be a very entertaining experience for many people. Sometimes you will notice that hours have gone by while you are playing. If you are a person who enjoys playing video games you may want to consider creating your own video game.
The market for video games continuously expands. There is a large amount of money that can be made in the video game industry. Learning how to create a video game will give you an opportunity to make a lot of money as well as provide you with a feeling of self-accomplishment.
A lot of people have great ideas about video games but sadly many of them do not chase their dreams. The reason for this in most cases is that the person may feel as if it is too hard for them to do or that they may not be smart enough.
Do not be one of these people! If you have come up with an idea you have already accomplished one of the hardest parts of creating a video game. Creativity does not come naturally to everyone and you should take pride in the fact that you have a creative mind.
If you have a creative mind and enjoy video games you should seriously consider creating your games. After all, it could present you with an opportunity to generate cash flow doing something you love.
The following chapter in this book will shed some light on the basics of creating a game and give you some pointers to guide you through the basic processes.
- Chapter 1: Game Creation Basics
- Chapter 2: What Tools Are Needed?
- Chapter 3: 2D Game Creation Software
- Chapter 4: 3D Game Creation Software
- Chapter 5: Game Modification
- Chapter 6: Building a Game on a Social Site
- Submitted On:
- 02 Dec 2015
- File Size:
- 681.65 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights