Are JV Giveaway Events Good For You?
Learn about JV Giveaway Events and if they are right for you.
This report will give you the information you need to know if you would like to take part in a giveaway event or do you own.
* JV Giveaway Events and building your list fast
* Should you get yourself to the top of the gifts list?
* Upgrade so you could add more gifts, text ads, banner ads and special offers to make yourself noticed
* Why you want to hold your own event?
Plus much more...
Here is what others are saying about this report:
This guide to Giveaway events is really well produced; very informative and extremely fair in its assessment of what’s important in a Giveaway and what is not.
I am using it as a recommended guide to my own list, and I suggest that anybody thinking about taking part in Giveaways reads this in preparation.
Giveaways can be confusing for newbie’s and many people will be nervous about what is worth spending money on and what a waste of time is.
- Submitted On:
- 15 May 2010
- File Size:
- 244.25 Kb
- Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights