WP Crash Course
WordPress Makes It Easy For ANYONE to Build Their First Website! Learn how to tap into the power of WordPress!
t is 2014. The web is no fad, it is here to stay - and it is making people money, all...the...time!
In this day and age, newspapers, yellow pages and other print media are suffering. Savvy business owners jumped into the internet with welcoming arms, and have reaped the benefits.
If you don't have a web presence, guess who does... YOUR COMPETITION! A decade or more ago, building a website was quite an undertaking. Luckily, that isn't such an issue anymore...
WordPress Makes Building Your Own Website...SIMPLE! Anyone who wants a website (for business or even just for fun), can tap into the power of WordPress to build their first site.
This introductory course will take anyone (with any level of experience) from knowing nothing about WordPress to knowing enough to get your first website off the ground.
Below are the information that you will immediately get:
- What is WordPress
- WordPress Concepts
- Posts vs. Pages
- Media Library
- Installing WordPress (step by step)
- Domain name
- Configuring Your WordPress Site
- Modifying Your Homepage
- Site Security
- Submitted On:
- 14 Jun 2014
- File Size:
- 4,914.32 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights