Imagine if you didn't have to do another business task you hate ever again! Hiring A Virtual Asssitant Can Do JUST That!
If you are a sole proprietor, then you probably have a full plate of daily tasks and duties that allow your business to simply exist. Without these (often) mundane tasks, your business couldn't function on a day to day basis.
The problem is so many of us are stuck working IN our business, we don't have the time or energy to work ON our business. That isn't sustainable. That is not scalable.
Would you rather direct your energy towards sustaining your current business, or towards activites that directly grow your busines/revenues?
If you find that you are spending too much time on the above tasks (or similar ones) then it might be time to look into the power that hiring a Virutal Assistant provides!
This course will break down the reasons you should considerhiring one, as well as the steps to take to start hiring a Virtual Assistant as soon as possible...
- What you can expect form a 'virtual' relationship
- Hiring a VA - WHy?
- What a VA can do for your business
- What a VA can do for your personal life
- The benefits of a VA
- Preparing to hire a VA
- How to post a job description for a VA
- How to hire a VA
- The interview
- Negotiating pay
- Best practices working with a VA
- Final thoughts
- Submitted On:
- 20 Jun 2014
- File Size:
- 4,913.66 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights