Twitter Marketing Excellence Pack
Revealed: Step-By-Step Strategy For Generating As Much FREE TRAFFIC As You Want Using Twitter. Even If you’ve tried Twitter before and failed miserably…
No matter what type of business you’re running, it’s crucial that you have a strong presence on Twitter. Twitter is an incredibly important and powerful social media network that is one of the largest on the net with approximately 316 million monthly active users and about a billion registered users.
Like Facebook, Twitter has grown to become a household name and needs no introduction. It has become a part of our everyday lives, even featuring in movies and TV shows as a prominent plot point; and its marketing potential is gigantic.
Apart from its size and prominence, Twitter benefits from a number of features that make it perfectly tailored for use as a marketing tool. While some businesses will certainly be better suited to its unique advantages than others, there is no denying that every type of company can benefit from it in some way or another.
In the best case scenario, it could help you to improve your customer relations, to provide a better service and to greatly increase your leads, your turnover and your profits. In fact, some businesses will find that they actually can’t cope with the amount of business that comes their way as a result of a new Twitter campaign.
If you get ‘Retweeted’ by a prominent user, or if one of your posts starts ‘trending’, then you can find yourself inundated by a swarm of new customers. This can be a little like opening ‘Pandora’s Box’ and it’s not always so easy to put the Genie back in the bottle…
This book is about getting the best possible results in the minimum time and with the minimum effort. If you’re currently just treading water on Twitter, this will help you to start seeing massive growth and to have fun doing it – whether you run a small business, a blog or something else entirely.
Below are the chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to Twitter Marketing
- Chapter 2: Building Your Brand and Creating Synergy
- Chapter 3: Delivering High Quality Content
- Chapter 4: Work Smart, Not Hard
- Chapter 5: The Social Aspect and Growth Hacking
- Chapter 6: More Uses and Angles on Twitter
- Chapter 7: Conclusions and a Strategy Outline
- Submitted On:
- 05 Nov 2015
- File Size:
- 142 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights