How to Generate a Powerhouse of Traffic!
Traffic is the most important part of marketing online. Traffic is what creates a successful online business. Without it, you're going to be starving in the world of Internet marketing. Internet marketers are always learning new tricks to build traffic. Many people have been doing this sort of thing for years now and can quickly generate interest by posting videos or other content on the web.
Those are the people who are usually competing for you for eyeballs, especially if they are in your market niche. So, first you want to get a good idea of who is ranking at the top of Google using the keywords you've targeted, and then you want to find ways to copy them so that people searching for their content find yours instead.
This can be done with articles, videos, any type of social media. It doesn't take a whole lot of smarts, and it can be very effective because much of the work of attracting attention is already done for you. You just have to hijack that attention back to your site instead.
The first thing you do is go to the Google search engine and insert the keyword you are targeting. Then browse the first five pages of the search results to see who has gotten top ranking. These are the people who you are competing against.
Knowing that, you can start visiting their sites to see if you can find a way to use their popularity to increase your own. The simple way to do that is to go each site and see if they have a blog you can comment on, a discussion forum you can add to, or any other way to get your name in their site, with an appropriate link back to your website, if possible.
Below are the chapters that you are about to enjoy exploring:
- Chapter 1: Internet Traffic Now
- Chapter 2: Strategies Research
- Chapter 3: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Chapter 4: 18 Tips For Generating More Traffic
- Chapter 5: Additional Traffic Getting Tips
- Submitted On:
- 20 Feb 2017
- File Size:
- 22.5 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights