The Art of Closing the Sale
Are you crushing it? Close More Sales - And You Will Be! Is There Anything Worse Than Not Getting The Close?
The closer is the king of the business world. If he played baseball, he'd be the powerhouse home run hitter. He's the main man, the go-to guy and the ringer all in one. Why? The answer is simple. The closer makes money.
Money is what sales is all about. Think about that for a second. It's one of those blatantly obvious thoughts that, upon consideration, become deceptively complex.
A successful salesperson understands that their job is to generate income by convincing a customer to purchase what they are offering for sale.
Inside this eBook, you will learn the most innovative, as well as the most effective, ways to close a sale.
Below are the specific information that you will about to digest:
- Closing - What is it
- The Importance of Lead Generation to Closing
- Sales Approaches and How they Relate to Closing
- Steps to take before a close
- closing a sale starts at the beginning
- Listen and Planning
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 13 Jan 2015
- File Size:
- 4,468.69 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights