Taking Care Of Small Mammals
Have you been thinking of bringing a new pet into your family? If you have, do you realize that it does not have to be something big like a dog?
Have you been thinking of bringing a new pet into your family? If you have, do you realize that it does not have to be something big like a dog? You can also have the option of going with a smaller mammal. A few examples would be a gerbil or a hamster or maybe even a rabbit or a rat.
One common reason people choose smaller mammals as a pet is if they are restricted with the amount of space they have for a pet. A prime example would be something living in a small apartment in the inner city. Chances are that there would not be enough room in the apartment for a dog to be comfortable and have room to play.
On top of that, it can be a real hassle walking a dog up and down stairs to take them outside and some dogs will require training to be able to walk in the city without problems. Training can be costly and the entire experience of having a dog in a small apartment can be full of hassles so in this situation it is probably better to go with a smaller pet.
If your children have been begging you for a pet you might want to start out with a smaller animal. Fish can be boring and children can lose their interest and forget about them in no time. At the same time, a dog can be way too much responsibility for a child, especially if they are young and it is there first pet. The perfect option for a child as their first pet would be an animal such as a hamster or gerbil.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Small Mammal Care Basics
- Chapter 2: Hamster/Gerbil Care
- Chapter 3: Rat Care
- Chapter 4: Mouse Care
- Chapter 5: Rabbit Care
- Chapter 6: The Dangers of not caring for Your Small Mammal Correctly
- Submitted On:
- 01 Sep 2016
- File Size:
- 1.9 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights