- Catch Those Escaping Leads with Retargeting.pdf
- Content Marketing for Sales Funnels.pdf
- How to Drive Traffic to your Online Sales Funnel.pdf
- How to fast track your sales funnel creation.pdf
- Sales Funnel Metrics.pdf
- Sales Funnel Mistakes.pdf
- Sales Funnel Templates.pdf
- The Basic Elements of a Sales Funnel.pdf
- The Case for Sales Funnel Automation.pdf
- Your Sales Cycle Length.pdf
- Mini Report
- Sales Funnels.jpg
- Sales Funnels.png
Learn How To Catch Those Escaping Leads with Retargeting!
A sales funnel is a system set up on your website that builds rapport and trust with new and returning visitors, qualifies leads and encourages them to make a purchase. By the time you finish this guide you'll understand what a sales funnel is, why it's so important and how to set it up.
At the heart of your sales funnel is the idea of conversion - turning casual visitors into buyers. The sales funnel is an often used metaphor that describes the process of attracting potential customers to, and moving them through, your sales process to sort those who would be your ideal customer from those who would not.
Surely all customers are ideal customers? That is not so. Your ideal customer is one who not only benefits from your product or service greatly but understands why they do so and are happy to act as brand ambassadors. A less than ideal customer might be one who buys your product because they like the packaging, advertising or heard about it by word of mouth - yet they might not fully understand how it works or its benefits to them.
Such customers often ask for refunds or spread false information by word of mouth. There are other reasons your potential customers or clients may not be a good match for you: their budget may not reach your product, they may already have a supplier that offers them a product they are happy with, and others may have requirements from the product that yours cannot provide.
In the offline world of sales, a sales funnel is the equivalent process of qualifying your leads. Understanding this concept explains why you should vet your prospective customers to find a perfect match between your product or service and your customer. That's why sales funnels exist - and that's why it's vital you take the time to build and understand your funnel.
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [NO] Can be sold
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can print/publish offline
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Insider Guide Template - Sales Page Funnel
Get and Use this Insider Guide Template - Sales Page Funnel! You write sales copy and leverage copywriting techniques in most if not all of your content and on all of your website pages. Think about it, the standard headline is a collection of wo...
Size: 10.71 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
Selling TShirt For Fun and Profit
Learn how to start selling t-shirts online. This guide includes some of the basics of online marketing, t-shirt design, and advertising! For the past several years, the t-shirt market, or rather the market for selling t-shirts online, has been ex...
Size: 6.06 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
Build Passive Cash Funnels
Start Today Building Passive Cash Funnels From Scratch! How would you like to set up a simple system that collects the email addresses of your prospects and then markets to them automatically? We are of course talking about a sales funnel...
Size: 5.28 MB
License: Master Resell Rights