SATPREP PLR Article Pack
Preparing To Take Your SAT Test PLR Articles Pack
The SAT test is a rite of passage. Hoards of high school students take this well known test every year as a precursor to the college experience. This is the test that is known for being one of the deciding factors of whether students are accepted to the colleges of their choice, or not.
While a student's academic record and involvement in extracurricular activities has an influence on how he or she is perceived by colleges, the SAT test is a one time measurement of a student's abilities. The past academics and activities are taken from years of effort that lead up to the present but the SAT test is done in less than a day.
This test is not so much about what a student has done but more about what they can do. It is your one chance to help college admissions offices answer a list of questions that they ask about every student.
Is this student able to handle the rigors of college? Does this student have the vocabulary that a college student will need to succeed? The reasoning skills? The ability to communicate effectively through writing? Is this student more or less capable that all the other applicants? These are all questions that the SAT test was designed to answer.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- 5 Easy Ways to Do Well On the SAT Subject Tests
- 5 Easy Ways to Prepare for the SAT
- 5 Reasons to Take a SAT Subject Test
- 5 Simple Ways to Prepare for the SAT
- Buy the Official SAT Printed Study Guide
- How to Find an SAT Test Prep Course
- How to Prepare for the SAT English Sections
- How to Use the Barrons SAT Book to Study
- Parents Cheap Ways to Prepare Your Child for the SAT
- Preparing for the SAT Critical Reading
- And so much more inside...
- Submitted On:
- 25 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 435 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights