Push Notification Profits
Learn the Secrets of Push Notification Success!
Push notifications is a topic that is unfamiliar to a lot of marketers. Many people don’t even know what they are, much less how they can be used profitably.
But push notifications are an amazing way to reach your potential readers or customers, because it makes those people a captive audience. You can send messages straight to their devices.
Push notifications work a bit like email marketing. Users must opt in to receive notifications, but when they do they receive your messages straight to their phone, tablet, or even their desktop computer.
In this guide, you’re going to learn a bit more about what push notifications actually are, as well as how to use them to increase traffic, conversions, and sales.
Below are the chapters that you about to explore:
- What Are Push Notifications
- Why Use Push Notifications
- Get Return Traffic
- Send Time-Sensitive Information
- Deliver Personalized Offers
- Bring Back Shoppers
- Sell More Products
- Writing Push Notification Copy
- Push Notification Providers
- Submitted On:
- 04 May 2017
- File Size:
- 2.17 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights