Basic Tips To Help You Build Your Online Brand! It Has Never Been Easier to Expand Your Brand Online!
IF YOU OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS... THEN YOU NEED TO HARNESS THE POWER OF THE INTERNET.I don't want to sound blunt... but it is 2013.
Almost everyone is now online. In fact with mobile phones, tablets and wi-fi - some people are actually ONline more than they are off it.
Is your business online? Do you have an online following to help your offline following?
If not, I have just one question...WHY?
I can guarantee that your customers are online. I can guaranteee you have competitors online as well. Why let them have all the fun? Why let them get all of the leads?
At one time many brick and mortar businesses could argue they didn't need the net, but now that the internet is a DRIVING force for comsumers - they can no longer ignore it.
75% of all new business comes from online sources and 94% of potential new customers begin searching local products and services with a search engine.
When people want to make a purchase, or get a service they check online. That is just how it is.
The good news is, a basic internet presence is easier than ever to set up! all you need is a little guidance, and that is why we have...
This guide includes 3 Mini-Reports that really showcase the value of the internet and give you the basic tips youneed to start building an online brand.
Below are some of the modules of the course:
- Power of Websites
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 24 May 2013
- File Size:
- 2,576.07 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights