Overdrive - Paid Traffic Basics
The Beginner's Guide to Using Paid Traffic! Get Serious About Your Online Traffic!
Are you interested in using Paid Traffic but don't know where to start? Are you nervous about getting a good rate of return on your investment?
Totally understandable and we have the perfect solution for you.
Our Paid Traffic Basics report will walk you through the steps you need to start your very first traffic campaign. Want to use Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Banner Ads or Buy Advertising Space?
Well, we have you covered on all areas! Continue reading to discover how you can easily set up your campaign in just a few hours
This 17 page report covers all the basics of getting started with paid traffic. We outline your options along with information on the growing Mobile Advertising platform!
This is one which should not be overlooked.
- General Best Practices
- Setting Up Your Campaign
- Your Budget
- Payment Methods
- Landing Pages
- Best Practices
- Paid Blogging Gigs
- Using Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Bing Advertising
- Other Pay Per Clicks Ads
- Split Testing Ads
- Intro to Mobile Ads
- Solo Ads
- Creating Your Solo or Ezine Ad
- Submitted On:
- 31 Jul 2013
- File Size:
- 1,724.35 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights