Online Ads Mantra
2017 promises to be another interesting and eye-opening year for digital marketers everywhere! If you're not implementing some kind of digital advertising strategy, you're already trailing behind!
You’ve probably come across the term “online advertising” before in some form or another. It’s sometimes referred to as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), paid channel marketing, or pay-per-click (PPC) marketing.
The terms are often used interchangeably to describe what essentially the same concept – purchased or “rented” traffic through online ads.
Most companies now realize that the best way to attract customers is to advertise online, and this is because most people turn to the Internet to find what they are looking for as mentioned above. Advertising online is now the most effective way to bring in target customers and increase sales. There are many ways in which a business or company can advertise online.
This guide will outline the different ways that products, services and websites can be marketed and promoted on the web/ social media. Increasing mobile network and affordability of Internet has led to a healthy growth of online video advertising in 2016.
The online video advertising industry had a very impressive 2016 with growth of 200%. The increase in consumption of video content enabled a shift in gears and growing demand. The accelerating rollout of mobile network and easy availability of affordable Internet access, suggest that 2017 will be the 'Year for Online Video Advertising’.
So make the most of it in 2017 to launch your business to the next level by using the amazing tips and techniques of online advertising on social media outlined in the chapters below.
- Online Ads: An Overview
- An Overview of Paid Channel Pricing Models
- How to select the right Ad network
- Create landing pages that convert
- Steps to a successful Online Advertising Campaign
- Using Google Adwords for your PPC Campaign
- A Guide on Social Media Advertising
- A Guide on Video Advertising
- Tipsfor effective paid internet advertising
- Online advertising tips for tackling discrepancies between clicks and visits
- PPC tools to do Keyword, Ad copy and Profit Analysis
- Case studies of Successful Online Advertising Campaigns
- Submitted On:
- 05 Mar 2017
- File Size:
- 6.37 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights